Single patterns from Cowgirlblues
In addition to our collection of Cowgirlblues yarns, we also have some of their lovely patterns. These patterns are not too complicated and are stunning when finished.
Cowgirlblues offers great value for money, particularly in the lace and kidsilk patterns. Keep in mind that the pattern pictures are in toned down colours but we also carry bright colours. Use your imagination!
- Jamie: 180m Aran weight yarn + 2 balls Cowgirlblues DK merino + 5mm/40cm circular
- Sophie: 1 ball Cowgirlblues kidsilk + 50 gram sockweight yarn (or Cowgirlblues lace held double, one ball) + 5mm needles
- Julia: 7 colours/balls Cowgirlblues DK merino + 4mm needles (this pattern is knit flat, but is easily adjustable to knit in the round)
- Alyssa: 2 balls Cowgirlblues or 3 balls Cowgirlblues kidsilk + 8mm/60cm circulars and 12mm circulars for casting on
- Willow: 2 balls of Cowgirlblues lace + 4 balls of Cowgirlblues DK merino + 4mm/60cm circulars