Arwetta Classic Hand Dyed
Arwetta Classic was originally designed as a soft and durable yarn for hand knit children's garments - and today it is still used to create a lot of children's knits. It's also great for shawls and socks; a true allrounder for a great price!
This variation is handdyed and fabulous. The bright and striking colours are great for fun socks, shawls and kid's wear!
Arwetta Classic is a traditional 4 ply worsted spun yarn, made up of 80% long fibred superwash merino wool and 20% nylon. Nylon is a hard-wearing synthetic fibre, which is often used in yarn. Here it has been added to produce a yarn which is both soft and durable.
- Fibres: 80% Merino wool (superwash) and 20% nylon
- One skein: 210m / 50 gram
- Weight: Light fingering/fingering
- Needles: 2½-3 mm
- Tension: 28-32 sts per 10cm
- Washing: 30 °C in the machine on a wool cycle. (It is always better to hand wash!) Do not put in the dryer, lay flat to dry.
Please see this pretty shawl, made using the hand dyed version of the classic Arwetta.