In this episode, I was philosophizing out loud in my kitchen while having lunch, and I decided to record my thoughts. I discuss the importance of slowing down and making deliberate choices when it comes to creating a sustainable wardrobe. Emphasizing the need for planning, understanding personal values, and being comfortable owning less. This episode talks about our spare time and how we can become craft activists without losing track of our identity and who we actually are.
In this episode I was filosophising out loud in my kitchen, while having lunch, and I decided to record my thoughts.
MAIN TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Making a change towards sustainability requires deliberate choices and planning.
- Understanding personal values and needs is key in building a sustainable wardrobe.
- Slowing down and making deliberate choices can lead to more creativity.
- Joining a community can provide support, inspiration, and tips for sustainable crafting.
- Making a sustainable wardrobe is a slow and long-term process, but worth it for the environment and personal satisfaction.
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
- "If we want to make changes in the world, we have to make choices."
- "Creativity comes from restriction."
Overall, this episode provides valuable insights and encouragement if you want to make more sustainable choices in your crafting and wardrobe building.
I would absolutely LOVE IT if you want to share your thoughts with me, you can email me or use the voice recording button on the right. How has your journey gone so far. What are your struggles and wins? Let me know!!
TRANSCRIPTS & CHAPTER MARKERS
to find the podcast in text and scan through and the topics we discuss fast. The transcript isn't edited so there might be a few weird words and sentences. When the podcast grows ( Become a Patron! ) I can pay someone to put some hours into that and make it even more accessible.
Thanks for listening, I really appreciate you choosing to spend your time with me and my guests! Do you want to get a reminder in your mailbox each time a new episode comes out?
here. ✄ ✄ ✄
Have a question? Want to offer your opinion? Have an idea for a guest or topic?Click the voicemail tab on the right, ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ I'd love to hear from you!
☞ PATREON SUPPORT by becoming a patron here and Pay-What-You-Can.
☞ SUBSCRIBE TO THE BUSINESS CIRCLE
☞ SUBSCRIBE TO THE [Journey to Wardrobe Consciousness](http://jawolcommunity.com) Membership
☞ NO BUDGET SUPPORT Simply rate, review and subscribe to the podcast. Or point a friend in our direction!