Hey there, crafters! Welcome to another episode of Pattern Shift, where we unravel the threads of textile craft businesses and provide actionable strategies for growth. I'm your host, Saskia de Feijter, and today we're diving into how to launch your new year with inspiration, focus, and productivity. It's never too late to set your intentions for the year, especially when we believe the year truly starts in February. Let's get started!
In the episode we also discuss potential ways to support the podcast's growth and evolution. I've always been an early adopter and early let-go-er, which means I like to try things. I've tried Patreon but felt like I had to run another community while I already run the Ja, Wol Community.
Now that podcast subscriptions are new on the scene, I'm trying these two
1. Apple Podcast subscription - super easy with two clicks and anonymous for those that use the apple app. Monthly or yearly. One amount. 4,-
2. Buzzsprout (my podcast platform) subscription - one click, fill out your bank details. Monthly. Choose your amount from 3,- and up. Leave your name and get a shoutout (if you want).
- Holistic Reflection: Saskia emphasises the importance of reflecting on both personal and business aspects to gain a comprehensive view of the past year.
- Year Compass Tool: The Year Compass serves as a practical and magical tool for a deep dive into significant events, providing a compass for the new year.
- BuJo® Benefits: Saskia highlights the power of daily bullet journaling as a mindfulness practice disguised as a productivity system, aiding in reflection and intention-setting.
- Certification and Workshops: Saskia announces her certification as a bullet journalist and invites creative business owners to join upcoming workshops to learn this transformative method.
- Podcast Growth Support: Saskia discusses potential ways to support the podcast's growth, including bonus episodes for subscribers and subscriptions through hosting platforms, seeking listener feedback for informed decisions.
- "January is to kind of rest from December. February is when it really starts."
- "Celebrate your wins. This might be your year, the year that you start your small business in textile crafts.
- "Every stitch counts as we work together and create a pattern shift for you, your business, the crafters, and the fashion industry."
I would absolutely LOVE to hear your thoughts, ideas and questions. This podcast is made for YOU and this is the way that we keep in touch. It's easy, just push the button on the right side of this page and leave a voice message. Or simply leave a comment below.
TRANSCRIPTS & CHAPTER MARKERS
Go HERE to find the podcast in text and scan through and the topics we discuss fast.
Thanks for listening, I really appreciate you choosing to spend your time with me and my guests!
Episode idea, production, artwork, interviews by Saskia de Feijter
Episode edited by Chelseai @ Seven Million Bikes
Episode Assistant Teresa Gray
Music by Jonathan Boyle
Webpage Design Saskia de Feijter
LISTEN ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLATFORM HERE!
☞ GET BI-WEEKLY ACTIONABLE BUSINESS TIPS AND INSIGHTS ☜that actually help you move your business forward☆ SIGN UP HERE! ☆☞ GET EPISODE UPDATES ☜☆ SIGN UP HERE! ☆☞ FIND OTHER BUSINESS OWNERS IN OUR COMMUNITY SPACE ☜☆JOIN THE CONVERSATION☆